VinylStudio for Macintosh from AlpineSoft
VinylStudio makes it easy to transfer your vinyl albums and cassette tapes to CD and MP3. You can record your albums, remove clicks, hiss, hum and rumble, split recordings into tracks, burn CDs and copy tracks to your MP3 player – all in one convenient, easy to use package.
Because VinylStudio is a dedicated solution, you don’t need to deal with an unruly gaggle of audio files. Instead, VinylStudio organises your collection by artist and album title and keeps track of all your files for you, letting you focus on getting the best out of your vinyl.
* Dedicated user interface to easily record your LPs and cassettes.
* Automatically looks up track listings over the Internet.
* Automatically removes clicks, pops and tape hiss – FAST!
* Splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod, MP3 or CD player.
* Creates both audio and MP3 CD’s.
* Multi-level undo/redo lets you experiment without fear.
* Step-by-step instructions on how to hook up your turntable or tape player.
* Uses less than half the disk space of most competing products
* For more information, see our handy guide at: http://www.alpinesoft.co.uk/VinylStudio/guide.aspx
Operating Systems : Mac,OS X – Macintosh
System Requirement : OS X 10.4 or later (i.e. Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard or Lion), 512MB memory, 1Ghz G4 processor or better or any Intel-based Mac, 500MB hard disk space per album.
Software version : 0.02
Is there something specific you are looking for, we recommend SUBMIT YOUR REQUIREMENT.
OR Contact Promoter email@example.com for more details.