VinylStudio for Windows
Sold By: AlpineSoft
VinylStudio makes it easy to transfer your vinyl albums and cassette tapes to CD and MP3. You can record your albums, remove clicks, hiss, hum and rumble, split recordings into tracks, burn CDs and copy tracks to your MP3 player – all in one convenient, easy to use package.
Because VinylStudio is a dedicated solution, you don’t need to deal with an unruly gaggle of audio files. Instead, VinylStudio organises your collection by artist and album title and keeps track of all your files for you, letting you focus on getting the best out of your vinyl.
* Dedicated user interface to easily record your LPs and cassettes.
* Automatically looks up track listings over the Internet.
* Automatically removes clicks, pops and tape hiss – FAST!
* Splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod, MP3 or CD player.
* Creates both audio and MP3 CD’s.
* Multi-level undo/redo lets you experiment without fear.
* Step-by-step instructions on how to hook up your turntable or tape player.
* Uses less than half the disk space of most competing products
* For more information, see our handy guide at: http://www.alpinesoft.co.uk/VinylStudio/guide.aspx
VinylStudio for Windows, Vn. 9.0.0, from AlpineSoft is compatible with Windows XP & Windows Vista.
VinylStudio makes it easy to transfer your vinyl albums and cassette tapes to CD and MP3.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR OUR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: When entering your name, please do not use any accented characters (e.g. aei?u). If you do, your license key will not work correctly. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Download free trial
Free download is available for this product. Click on the 'download' button to get your free version.
There are no inquiries yet.